Master Controller ULM ATG : B2-ULS using A-ULM protocol [LEVEL]

Master Controller ULM ATG : B2-ULS using A-ULM protocol [LEVEL]

NEAL SINGH
Administrator

Hi Danny,

I need tests run (MC version 0.9.5) the B2-ULS ATGs to ensure that the Device is stably managed. Eric had modified and unmodified ones, both must be tested and reported on.

Firstly here are the codes that identify the Devices, their Manufacturer and the MC Code Type to identify them,

Hurricane: B -ULM – 0
Hurricane: A-ULM DISTANCE -  1
Start-Italiana -  2
Hurricane: A-ULM LEVEL - 3
Tenet: UL202  - 4

These Type are using in Command 0x27 to identify the different devices used.

There are certain liabilities that this device has which we handle in code and this being a repeated Zero value which the gives  a mean of Zero. This has been curtailed and reported on in the Debug  Console.

These messages can be used to evaluate future devices and their performances so we will know more about the device’s actual performance.

11:24:06.062 -> ATG -> REQUEST #:1
11:24:06.062 -> ATG -> AULM REQUEST: Level
11:24:06.062 -> ATG -> (W) 31 01 03 01 00 E6
11:24:06.096 -> ATG <- (R) 3E 01 03 00 00 4D
11:24:06.096 -> | DATA ERROR = ZERO VALUE

NB: Due to the fuelling gradient on the graph, it is possible that a slower Refuelling rate or  a large tank will exhibit  a better performance but that will must be vigilant to monitor in the field.

You notice there are currently no readings on the Server while refueling – be alert to the fact this can attributed to change filtering on the MC setup being too narrow – this was not the case in these test that I have performed. Hopefully not the case on a large tank.