Subject: RE: LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)
From: "Neal Singh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:51:40 +0200

Hi Nicole,

I have not even seen the samples as I have been on a project in the USA for
the last 6 months.

I will be back soon and will give you feedback.

regards

Neal

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 16 August 2017 10:35
To: stores
Cc: nealsingh
Subject: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Abram,

I have sent the samples of LCM-W2004B to you and you have received it on
April,

but I still don’t receive any news from your side.

Fully understand that you are too busy,and I am still waiting for your
feedback.

If our samples are ok for you?  

If need any support?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:ivy.q@lcdmaker..com> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:nicole@lcdmaker..com> 

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:

Subject:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-06-16

Time:19:21

Hi Abram,

It is Friday again for our "Let's Chill on Friday".

Now,let's try if you can ward those Brain Twisters out.

Q1:

How can you throw a ball and make it stop and come back to you without it
touching anything or having anything attached to it?

A1(Answer)? : 

Q2:

Whoever makes it,tells it not.

Whoever takes it,knows it not.

Whoever knows it,wants it not.

What is it?

A2(Answer)? : 

Finally,wish you enjoy a great weeknd with your family.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-05-26

Time:17:53

Hi Abram,

The weekend is near coming,hope all of you have a nice weeknd.

Here I would like to share with you that our Duanwu Festival also called the
Chinese Dragon Boat Festival on May 30th,2017 is near coming!

The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by boat races in the shape of
dragons. 

The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to
attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan.

And Now,it is of the spirit of striving to get the upper hand,and do best
work.

Let's all enjoy this Festival and do our work perfectly.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-05-17

Time:14:57

Hi Abram,

Good day.

Here I would like to follow up with you about our sampels of LCM2004E-B,

if there any problem during testing?

To supply you right service to make your project smoothly together,
we are looking forward to receive your any feedback about the sampels
testing.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if any problem and need help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:回复: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-04-25

Time:18:33

Hi Abram,

Good day.

Have you started to test the 3pcs samples of LCM2004E-B?

If there ok? Any feedback?

If need any help and support?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2..9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-04-11

Time:15:31

Hi Abram,

Great to hear from you and know that samples have been reached you.

When you expect to start to test the samples?

We will wait for your any feedback about the sampels.

If there any problems,please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:nicole@lcdmaker..com <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-04-11

Time:15:26

Hi Nicole

Thanks we have received the samples

Regard

Abram MAja

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 03/04/2017 12:10
To: stores
Cc: nealsingh
Subject: Re: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Abram,

Hope you have a nice weekend.

We have arranged to ship the samples to you,please see the DHL tracking
number:3289705543

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2..9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-31

Time:18:10

Hi Abram,

Many thanks for your confirmation,we will arrange to ship the sample to you
soon.

Wish all you have a nice weekend.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:[email-masked]

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-30

Time:18:28

Hi Nicole

Kindly use the commercial invoice attached, The address and contact details
are correct. Please ship the samples ASAP!!

Regards

ABRAM MAJA

Stores Manager

Off: 011-615-3437 | Vox: 087-805-7224
29 Cooper STR, Cyrildene
Johannesburg 2198
 <http://www.smartfuel.co.za> www.smartfuel.co.za

 <http://www..smartfuel.co.za/> 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 30/03/2017 12:05
To: stores
Cc: nealsingh
Subject: Re: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)
Importance: High

Hi Abram,

Good day.

We are still waiting for your reply.

We will arrange to ship the samples to you after have your confirmation of
the commercial invoice.

So please confirm the invoice if is ok in my last mail on Mar 28th,2017

Waiting for your reply soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www..lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper....

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:stores@smartfuel..co.za> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-28

Time:10:27

Hi Abram,

Have you checked my following mail?

Glad to inform you that the 3pcs samples have been finished,

Please check carefully 2 versions commercial invoice attached,one contains
transport charge and another not contains,

kindly let us know which one is OK? (The sample is need to ship with one
commercial invoice)

Also please note the contact information and delivery address if is correct?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-24

Time:12:04

Hi Abram,

Glad to inform you that the 3pcs samples have been finished,

Please check carefully 2 versions commercial invoice attached,one contains
transport charge and another not contains,

kindly let us know which one you prefer to ship with the samples?

Also please note the contact information and delivery address if is correct?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker..com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-23

Time:18:34

Hi Abram,

Many thanks for your reply.

We will inform you once the samples been finished and ready to ship.

If there any problem,please feel free to let us know,we will try our best to
help.

Have a nice day.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www..lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:[email-masked]

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-22

Time:14:19

Hi Nicole

Yes, it  is the same company

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21/03/2017 12:13
To: stores
Cc: nealsingh
Subject: Re: Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Abram,

Good day.

Our finance deparment informed that we have received one payment of
USD133.91 to our bank account from MICROLIGHT INVESTMENTS(PTY) LTD today.

The payment is similar with the amount of PI I sent to you,

So I would like to confirm with you that MICROLIGHT INVESTMENTS(PTY) LTD and
Microlight Investment. T/A SmartfFuel Systems is the same company?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:stores <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:Re: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-17

Time:14:01

Hi Abram,

Many thanks for your company information.

Please kindly check the proforma invoice of sample attached.

Also kindly send us payment copy once you have arranged the payment,thanks
in advance.

If there any question,please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker..com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper....

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:[email-masked]

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-16

Time:19:32

Hi Nicole

See company information below

Thanks

Abram Maja

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 16/03/2017 12:47
To: nealsingh
Cc: stores
Subject: Re: RE:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Sorry,i am understand now.

OK,firstly,we need you supply your comapny information as below to make the
invoice for you,please see as below:

1>Ship to:
Company full name:  Microlight Investment. T/A SmartfFuel Systems
Sample reciever's name: Abram Maja
Sample receiver's telephone number: +27 11 615 3437
Fax number: 086 527 2831
Vat ID:  4420255699
Shipment address: No 29 Cooper street, Cyrildene. Johannesburg RSA
Zip code: 2198

2>Bill To:
Company full name: Microlight Investment. T/A SmartfFuel Systems
Contact Person name: Abram Maja
Telephone number: +27 11 615 3437
Fax number: 086 527 2831
Vat ID:  4420255699
Address: No 29 Cooper street, Cyrildene. Johannesburg. RSA
Zip code: 2198

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:' <mailto:[email-masked]> 梁博心'

Cc:[email-masked]

Subject:RE: Re:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-16

Time:17:44

Hi Nicole,

I think you are misunderstanding me.

I need your invoice of the 27...90 USD and the cost of transport so that we
can pay for it and ship it over.

regards

Neal

 

From: 梁博心 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 15/03/2017 16:55
To: Neal Singh
Subject: Re:Re:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I'm sorry but if you mean that I need to resend the quotation to you?

As your requirement,please see our quotation of W2004B again as below:

1..W2004B,voltage 5.0v ,STN Blue background with white letters.

Sample: USD27.90/piece (not include transport charge)

MOQ:500pcs/lot:USD9.30/piece,FCA Hongkong.

2.Before we send the Proforma Invoice of W2004B sample to you,

we nee you  supply the following information as below to make the invoice
for you.

1>Ship to:
Company full name:
Sample reciever's name:
Sample receiver's telephone number:
Fax number:
Vat ID:  
Shipment address:
Zip code:

2>Bill To:
Company full name:
Contact Person name:
Telephone number:
Fax number:
Vat ID:  
Address:
Zip code:

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email: [email-masked]    Skype: nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                       

---- 原邮件信息 -----
发件人:"Neal Singh" <nealsingh@smartfuel..co.za>
收件人:'梁博心'<[email-masked]>;
抄送人:"'abram maja'" <[email-masked]>;
发送时间:2017-03-15 22:16:00
主题:RE: Re:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Nicole,

Please resend your invoice.

regards

Neal

From: 梁博心 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 15/03/2017 14:51
To: Neal Singh
Cc: 梁博心
Subject: Re:Re:Re:LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Please kindly confirm our quotation of W2004B we offered on 13th,March if is
ok or not?

If yes,please kindly supply us the following information to make Proforma
Invoice of 3pcs W2004B sample for you to arrange the payment.

1>Ship to:
Company full name:
Sample reciever's name:
Sample receiver's telephone number:
Fax number:
Vat ID:  
Shipment address:
Zip code:

2>Bill To:
Company full name:
Contact Person name:
Telephone number:
Fax number:
Vat ID:  
Address:
Zip code:

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email: [email-masked]    Skype: nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ..

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

---- 原邮件信息 -----
发件人:"Neal Singh" <[email-masked]>
收件人:<[email-masked]>;
发送时间:2017-03-15 19:29:25
主题:RE: Re: LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

I dont know get  an Invoice yet

Hi Nicole,

I need 3 samples of this LCD (LCM-W2004B)  for a prototype to test in the
field. 

I was hoping to have a longer 20x4 display but this seems to be your
largest.

 

Please send me an invoice for it.

regards

Neal

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 15/03/2017 11:55
To: nealsingh
Subject: Re: Re: LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Good day.

Have you checked our quotation of W2004B in last mail?

Any news?

What's your opinion about our quotation?

We will appreciate your any comment about our quotation.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:ivy.q@lcdmaker..com> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" .

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:nealsingh <mailto:nealsingh@smartfuel..co.za> 

Cc:

Subject:Re: Re: LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-13

Time:17:38

Hi Neal,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

After estimated carefully according to your requirement, please see our
quotation as below:

W2004B,voltage 5.0v ,STN Blue background with white letters..

MOQ:500pcs/lot:USD9.30/piece,FCA Hongkong.

Sample: USD27.90/piece (not include transport charge)

Please kindly confirm and feedback us soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" .

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:[email-masked]

Cc:

Subject:Re: LCM-W2004B -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-13

Time:17:06

Hi Nicole 

Just the W2004B only 

The blue display in 5 volts 

Thank you 

Neal 
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2017, at 10:15, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]
<mailto:nicole@lcdmaker..com> > wrote:

Hi Neal,

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Many thanks for your reply.

Have you received my reply on last friday(10th,Mar) ?Pleae see attached..

We can supply you 3pcs samples of LCM-W2004B,but we need you to confirm our
price first.

So could you reply the informations as below then we can estimate the price
for you?

1.Which LCD display type you need for both LCM4004A and W2004B?

1>STN Yellow-green background with black letters ?
2>STN Blue background with white letters ?

2.Operating voltage requirment for LCM4004A and W2004B?
1> Voltage 5.0v ? 
2> Voltage 3.3v ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO..11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1..54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ..

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked]

To:nicole@lcdmaker..com <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:

Subject:LCM-W2004B

Date:2017-03-13

Time:15:46

Hi Nicole,

I need 3 samples of this LCD (LCM-W2004B)  for a prototype to test in the
field. 

I was hoping to have a longer 20x4 display but this seems to be your
largest.

 

Please send me an invoice for it.

regards

Neal

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10/03/2017 04:07
To: nealsingh
Subject: Re: RE: LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Many thanks for your quick reply...

Before we estimate & offer quotation to you,please help to reply 2 questions
as below:

1..Which LCD display type you need ?

1>STN Yellow-green background with black letters ?
2>STN Blue background with white letters ?

2.Operating voltage requirment? 
1> Voltage 5.0v ? (The price with 5.0v will a bit lower than 3.0v)

2> Voltage 3.3v ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www..lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]..za> 

To:nicole@lcdmaker..com <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc:

Subject:RE: RE: LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-09

Time:18:08

Hi Nicole,

Send me the data sheet for the W2004B

and  a price of both for the qty  of 1000 

regards

Neal

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09/03/2017 11:39
To: nealsingh
Subject: Re: RE: LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Hi Neal,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

1.Please see attached is our standard list of character LCD module,please
let us know which LCM 20x2 is ok for you?

and let us know your quantity requirement of LCM 20x2 ?

2.To estimate the price,please let us know what's your quantity requirement
of LCM4004A ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www.lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper....

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

-----------------Oringinal Message-----------------

From: nealsingh@smartfuel..co.za <mailto:[email-masked]> 

To:[email-masked]

Cc:

Subject:RE: LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)

Date:2017-03-09

Time:17:21

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the information.

Do you have  a 20x2 perhaps with large characters ?

What is the price of the LCM4004A ?

regards

Neal

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09/03/2017 10:16
To: nealsingh
Subject: Re: LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer)
Importance: High

Hi Neal,

Many thanks for your inquiry.
Nice to meet you.

This is Nicole and work as Sales Engineer in ThingWell Electronics, and i
will be responsible for our business.

1)Let me introduce ThingWell briefly,

We focus on monochrome LCD manufacturing since 2004,our monochrome LCD is
high quality at very competive price when compare with other manufacturer. 

(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN ),Character & Graphic LCD module(COG/COB/SMT),100%
custom design and LCD based PCBA & Total Solution.

Also mainly focus on Graphic TFT E-paper Display with 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2"
& Custom Segmented E-paper Dispaly Module presently.
Here I enclose our company presentation for your reference.

2)For your inquiry,please see our reply carefully as below:

1>We have no the competely same LCD module as your requirement,

please see our LCM4004A datasheet attached and let us know if is ok for you?

2>Please kindly let us know what's your quantity requirement?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nicole Liang
Sales Engineer

ThingWell Electronics Company Limited

Tel: +86 755 86703445              Fax: +86 755 86567521
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]    Skype:
nicole_4473           

Add: Building 1,NO.11,3rd industrial Zone,Xinwei Village,Gongming
Town,Shenzhen,China 518106                        

 <http://www..lcdmaker.com/> www.lcdmaker.com - A Reliable LCD Module
Manufacturer & E-paper...

Monochrome LCDs(TN/HTN/STN/FSTN/FFSTN),Character/Graphic LCD Module(COB/COG)
from 8x1 to 320x240 pixels

E-paper Dispaly: Custom Segment E-paper Display,W/B & Color Graphic E-paper
Disaply standard size 1.54"/2.13"/2.9"/4.2" ...

ThingWell "Do Best Thing,Make Service Well" 

 

From: Neal <mailto:[email-masked]>  Singh

Date: 2017-03-09 15:08

To: sales@lcdmaker..com <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: LCD

Hi 

Do you have an LCD display with these dimensions;

 

Neal Singh

Vox:+27 87 805 7224      

  +27 11 615 34 37         

Fax: 0865272831      

Cell:+27 82 459 3467      

Email : [email-masked]..za <mailto:nealsingh@smartfuel..co.za>

www..smartfuel.co.za <http://www..smartfuel..co.za/>        

 

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

<Re_ Re_ LCD -- ThingWell (reliable LCD manfuacturer).eml>

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.